Hi All,

I would like to get some advise what would be the good - reasonably
good - solution use my Google Drive storage under Gentoo. In the last
1.5 years I haven't used Gentoo so, I'm a little bit out of scope
about the actualities.

I found grive but it is not compiling. At the moment I don't have time
to figure out what could be the issue with it and I have no time to
report it. Maybe, later.

What I'm looking for is similar to I had under Windows. The drive
could be mountable and it is  synchronized. At the moment does not
matter it is synchronized automatically or it requires a command.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

András
--
--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --