Andrew Lowe wrote:
I've managed to build up a machine that uses an nVidia nforce2 chipset. I'm now in the process of installing the nVidia drivers. The problem is that I'm sure I've come across doco that describes what to do but for the life of me I can't remember where it is. I've done some googling but to no avail. Would someone be so kind as to point me to appropriate doco for the installation and configuration of the nVidia graphics drivers.

PLEASE don't ask stuff that hits #1 in a google search...

Find it yourself:
http://www.google.ch/search?q=gentoo+nvidia

Christoph
--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" [EMAIL PROTECTED]