On Monday 18 March 2013 14:10:40 Grant Edwards wrote:

> There's no such thing as a WYSIWYG HTML editor

Depends. Kompozer is built on the Firefox tree, so if Firefox gives you what
you want to see, Kompozer will be WYSIWYG..

On the other hand, its HTML is not pure, the application is buggy and it
hasn't been updated for a year or two. I made extensive use of it while
developing my choir's website, but mostly for its very useful help with CSS.

If I were starting out again, which I may do soon, I'd want both Kompozer
and Bluefish to hand.

HTH.

--
Peter