I'm looking for software that can be used to control a child's usage of
the computer (not Internet filtering). At the very least it should be
able to control length of login sessions and when the child is able to
login. Ideally it would also be able to control access to programs, for
example education programs can be used for a couple of hours but games
for only 30 mins at a time (net control software can be used to deal with
online versions). There are other situations where this sort of thing is
useful, so it need not necessarily be a package aimed specifically at
parental controls.

Timekpr looks the ideal candidate, except it hasn't had a release in
over three years.

Any suggestions?

--
Neil Bothwick

"I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.