On 03/04/13 at 03:47pm, Francisco Ares wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry, I think I did not make myself clear.
>
> The only process using the flash drive is "kded4".  The link I sent was the
> closest search result about the same issue (not able to umount a flash
> drive).
>
> Thanks
> Francisco

Well the reason I suggested that you look under the service manager is
because the services listed there are kded modules AFAIR, i.e. they are
all clubbed together and run under the process called kded4. Maybe one
of them is acting up.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain