Yes, while it moves, the mail remain bold (and ofc, unread). When the bold
text becomes normal text, I don't consider that as the moving text I'm
describing.
However I regularly get news mails, so I should be able to post a .gif
tonight (it'll just take the time for me to learn how to make one :))

I'll also try to change my gtk+ default font and post results.