On 13 April 2013, at 06:14, Jackie wrote:
> Tried to downgrade libpng & cairo today but no luckā€¦ I've here got the
> snapshot of the infomation got after masking libpng-1.6.1 &
> cairo-1.12.14.Hell No!<snapshot7_libpng_slot.png>

I'm looking at your problem now to try and help you with it, but you have
attached an image screenshot of your emerge output (in this case the output of
`emerge libpng cairo -pv`).

In future please submit emerge output as plain text, not as an image.

To complete my first paragraph just now, for example, I had to retype `emerge
libpng cairo -pv`. As I did so I had to check between windows, looking left and
right, to make sure I spelled it right. And I still cannot be certain of that!

It would have been much easier for me if I could have just copied and pasted
the text `emerge libpng cairo -pv`, instead of retyping it.

In investigating your problem I will want to make lookups on the Gentoo
packages database, and this is most easily done by googling (which may turn up
other relevant results, also). When you supply your output as an image it makes
this more difficult, too, because once again it prevents me from copying and
pasting.

You should be able to select and copy and paste from your terminal program -
kTerm or iTerm or gnome-terminal or whatever. Otherwise you can use the tmux
program and capture the buffer into a text file [1], which you can then copy
and paste into your email using a GUI text editor. If you need help with this,
please just tell us.

Putting text in an image makes it harder to help you.

Stroller.

[1] http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/26568