hi everyone

has anyone been able to install amd64-gentoo-minimal with f2fs from the livecd
successfully?

I tried to do so but failed when trying to mount the filesystem. following
error occured:

The device '/dev/sda1' doesn't seem to have a valid NTFS. Maybe the wrong
device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not
/dev/sda1)? Or the other way around?

I'm using a brand new ssd. there has neither been installed a filesystem before
nor did I create a NTFS partition.

does the error occur because the livecd is using kernel 3.7.10 and f2fs is only
available with kernel 3.8.X and later? If so, could I just try to install
gentoo based on another livecd which is using kernel 3.8.X?

thanks for any replies.

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet