On 05/08/2013 04:38 AM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 06 May 2013 15:28:29 -0400 Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There's been a libicu update. Run revdep-rebuild, and then try
>> updating calibre again.
>
> I let run revdep-rebuild -p and i become the follow message
>
> gentoo-mobile siefke # revdep-rebuild -p
>  * Configuring search environment for revdep-rebuild
>  * Environment mismatch from previous run, deleting temporary files...
>
>  * Checking reverse dependencies
>  * Packages containing binaries and libraries broken by a package update
>  * will be emerged.
>
>  * Collecting system binaries and libraries
>  * Generated new 1_files.rr
>  * Collecting complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>  * Generated new 2_ldpath.rr
>  * Checking dynamic linking consistency
> [ 2% ]  *   broken /opt/bin/ffDiaporama (requires libexiv2.so.10)
> [ 28% ]  *   broken /usr/bin/sigil (requires
> libboost_date_time-mt-1_49.so.1.49.0
> libboost_filesystem-mt-1_49.so.1.49.0
> libboost_regex-mt-1_49.so.1.49.0
> libboost_system-mt-1_49.so.1.49.0)
> [ 34% ]  *   broken
> /usr/lib/ADM_plugins6/audioDevices/libADM_av_pulseAudioSimple.so (requires
> libpulse-simple.so.0
> libpulse.so.0)
> [ 51% ]  *   broken /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgnl.la (requires
> /usr/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.la)
> [ 95% ]  *   broken /usr/local/lib/libdee-1.0.so.4.1.1 (requires
> libicudata.so.49
> libicui18n.so.49)
> [ 100% ]
>  *   broken /usr/bin/linuxtrade-curl (no version information available)
>  * Generated new 3_broken.rr
>  * Assigning files to packages
>  *  !!! /opt/bin/ffDiaporama not owned by any package is broken !!!
>  *   /opt/bin/ffDiaporama -> (none)
>  *  !!! /usr/bin/linuxtrade-curl not owned by any package is broken !!!
>  *   /usr/bin/linuxtrade-curl -> (none)
>  *   /usr/bin/sigil -> app-text/sigil
>  *  !!! /usr/lib/ADM_plugins6/audioDevices/libADM_av_pulseAudioSimple.so not
> owned by any package is broken !!!
>  *   /usr/lib/ADM_plugins6/audioDevices/libADM_av_pulseAudioSimple.so ->
> (none)
>  *  !!! /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgnl.la not owned by any package is broken
> !!!
>  *   /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgnl.la -> (none)
>  *  !!! /usr/local/lib/libdee-1.0.so.4.1.1 not owned by any package is broken
> !!!
>  *   /usr/local/lib/libdee-1.0.so.4.1.1 -> (none)
>  * Generated new 4_raw.rr and 4_owners.rr
>  * Cleaning list of packages to rebuild
>  * Generated new 4_pkgs.rr
>  * Assigning packages to ebuilds
>  * Generated new 4_ebuilds.rr
>  * Evaluating package order
>  * Portage could not find any version of the following packages it could
> build:
>  * app-text/sigil:0
>  * (Perhaps they are masked, blocked, or removed from portage.)
> [...]

Try emerge -1 media-video/ffdiaporama ... that should at least fix the
opt/bin/ffDiaporama break.

I don't know what linuxtrade-curl would belong to.
I don't know what ADM_plugins6 would be.
I don't know what libgnl would be.

I also see that you have files under /usr/local/lib. This strongly
suggests that you've manually run the "configure; make; makeinstall" for
something. This means portage has no awareness of it, and portage can't
fix it when it breaks. Don't do that. (On my part, to avoid that kind of
issue, I'm starting to write my own ebuilds.)

Your system has problems which can't be fixed without knowing more about
its history and use. :-|