Dale!
I am getting now myself a Mac OSX Mini Server with 8GB or 16GB RAM, and
get OSX, Windows and Gentoo there on a disk to run. That's it!

Proper screen with a very high resolution, and I am happy, and I am back
coding.

For future travels, My CPU makes with me the journey all the time....

:) :) :)

Tamer