On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:45:04 +0200, Samuraiii wrote:

> am I the only one who find this dependecy at least weird?
>
> equery d app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome
>  * These packages depend on app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome:
> kde-base/print-manager-4.10.3 (app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome)

I wondered about that when I saw it a few days ago. There is a bug report
on this, one file from app-admin/system-config-printer--gnome is needed
and there was discussion about splitting off a
system-config-printer-common package.

--
Neil Bothwick

Don't let your mind wander, it's too little to be let out alone.