Davide De Prisco wrote:

> If you use a open source system probably you want that the community
> help you with your security problems and you can help the community
> with bug finder. Linux is not perfect but it's the best system that
> the community can write. The community want you.

I do that already.  I generally ask here first but if I find a bug, I
report it.  Sometimes finding the person to report it to can be
interesting but I help where I can.  I been using Linux for over a
decade now.

I'm not much but I do what I can.  ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!