Hi All,

I would like to some clarification to support my feeling regarding
gallium related use flags in mesa package.

For some reason I have to rebuild a few packages on my machine and
xorg-server and mesa are among them. I experienced that if the "xorg"
USE flag of mesa is enabled then I got compiling error. After a little
searching I could see that this use flag enables gallium3d.

My question is that, as a nvidia user - I have an nvidia card and I
use a nvidia driver from nvidia-drivers package - do I need this use
flag? Do I need the gallium related use flags in mesa?

Thanks in advance for any help!

András

--
--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --