I have 2 questions about how Chromium operates with a clean profile.
I run it like this:
% chromium --user-data-dir=<dir>

Directory <dir> is empty (at first launch).

After the first launch, some entries immediately appear in History. I
visited those before, but it's not everything I visited. Approximately
10-20 entries.
>From where is this information taken? If it's Google servers, what info is
used for identification? IP address, system user name, something else?

Next question is about certificates. I have 2 personal certificates
installed in my main profile and they appear in the clean profile, too.
Where are those certificates stored? I couldn't find them in KDE
configuration app (System Settings). Are they taken from main profile?