please read the news it's a must. If your network card drivers are
built as modules ''in theory'' you are not effected. If they are built
into the kernel, you will have to delete a 70- something file, and
replace it with an 80- something empty file, to keep the same ethN
wlanN names. Sorry, i do not remember the actual file names. Please
google ''udev thay slut'' to see my original post about this.