I have an old (6-7 years?) Mac laptop which I mostly use for watching streaming
Netflix movies, and ssh into work computers of one sort or another.  It has one
dead key (up arrow), another which is flaky, the screen brightness sometimes
flickers, but it generally still works, mostly.

My home computer is gentoo but a big server.

At work I have a System76 laptop, Gazelle Pro I think, which has one of the
best keyboards I have ever used of any type, so I have been thinking of getting
one for myself.  But it runs Ubuntu, and while that is ok for work, I'd get
pretty tired of it on a personal computer.

So, two questions:

  1.  Anyone have any experience installing gentoo on a System76 laptop?

  2.  If I use kvm/virsh, is it possible to install a Mac image to watch
Netflix streaming movies?  Or, yecch, Windows, but I'd really rather not try
that, as I haven't touched Windows for 15-20 years and see no reason to enrich
Boll Gates' pension.

     Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / fe...@crowfix.com
  GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E  6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933