I'm trying to reduce the number of systems I spend time managing.  My
previous plan was to set up multiseat on a small number of systems.
Now I'm wondering if it would be better to use multiple systems with
identical hardware and manage them in some sort of an optimized way so
that each set of identical hardware behaves as much like a single
machine as possible for management.  I could use small SoC systems so
I don't have to worry about sourcing components later.  Is there a
good tool or framework for this sort of thing?

- Grant