Update:

I was desperate trying to rebuild everything or reinstalling or whatever
idea I had. So, my logic said: if root works why others users wont?, then I
decided to create another user, and guess what? it worked.

So I removed my user and then created a new one and it worked.

Yeah this is fine and great that worked, but I would like to know: Why?

Thanks.

--
Carlos Sura.-
www.carlossura.com