Howdy,

I ordered the new mobo as much as I needed to wait.  The mobo is the
same brand but a different chipset and a couple other things are
different.  I have already built a kernel for those changes.  I plan to
put everything on the old mobo on the new mobo.  That includes the CPU.
I'm pretty sure this will not be needed but want to ask to be sure.  Do
I need to do a emerge -e world or should it "just work" like it is?
Since the CPU is going to be the exact same CPU, I'm thinking it is not
needed.  I do have march=native set in make.conf.

Thoughts?  Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  I think this is the most I have ever spent on a mobo.  $120.00
with shipping.

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!