Hi there,

When I create a subfolder at top level of my imap account with kmail2, it does
not appear in kmail.

Versions involved:
kde-base/kontact-4.10.5
kde-base/kmail-4.10.5
app-office/akonadi-server-1.9.2
kde-base/akonadiconsole-4.10.5

Strangly, I appears after a while on my second system (my laptop), but not on
the desktop where I created it.

Sometimes, also sub-folders are not shown properly when created.

I tried reloading the imap data, stopping&starting akonadi-servers, even re-
login or reboot did not help. The only thing that really helped was removing
the imap-agent from akonadi and re-installing it. It takes a long time until
all akonadi/kmail/mysql/nepomuk/virtuoso-processes are finished with their job
and you can do something useful with your computer again.

Best regards
        Alex