Hi, there is a native queuing at my INTEL SSD 64GB, so i'v set "noop"
scheduler via udev rules. And it's kind a luggish when deleting a lot files
like kernel sources (at ext4,xfs,btrfs, FS makes no difference, some cheap
hardware stuff)​. Will test some day another scheduler like "deadline" on
top of native one at hardware, it's some kernel overhead but hope system
will not freeze for half a minute or more at high I/O....

For me best performance was at XFS, but for you ZFS (or less stable BTRFS)
may be a better choice if you have powerful enough CPU, my 2 core + HT
Intel Atom is too slow for it =(

and fstab options for my XFS (discard = trim option)
attr2,discard,inode64,noquota,relatime

And the best guide is at Arch wiki=) As always=)
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Solid_State_Drives