Hello,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:26:25 -0800 walt <w41...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Silvio.  You're installing an ~x86 package on an x86 machine, I
> think. Are you doing that on purpose?
>
> I don't know if that is causing the error, but it sometimes causes
> problems.

Have i something not understand, i make emerge -av clang and become

gentoomobile siefke # emerge -av clang

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N    ~] sys-devel/llvm-3.4:0/3.4  USE="clang libffi ncurses python
static-analyzer xml -debug -doc -gold -multitarget -ocaml {-test} -udis86"
PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 -pypy2_0 -python2_6" VIDEO_CARDS="-radeon" 0 kB
[ebuild  N    ~] sys-devel/clang-3.4-r100:0/3.4  USE="python static-analyzer
-debug -multitarget" 0 kB

Total: 2 packages (2 new), Size of downloads: 0 kB

The following keyword changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.accept_keywords" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by sys-devel/clang-3.4-r100
# required by clang (argument)
=sys-devel/llvm-3.4 ~x86
# required by sys-devel/llvm-3.4[clang]
=sys-devel/clang-3.4-r100 ~x86

Use --autounmask-write to write changes to config files (honoring
CONFIG_PROTECT). Carefully examine the list of proposed changes,
paying special attention to mask or keyword changes that may expose
experimental or unstable packages.

Then emerge --autounmask-write -av clang and after dispatch-conf i run
emerge -av clang and become the error. I not understand what you mean?

-- Found PythonInterp:
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/llvm-3.4/temp/python2.7/bin/python (found version
"2.7.5")
-- Constructing LLVMBuild project information
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:332 (message):
  Unexpected failure executing llvm-build: Usage: llvm-build [options]

  llvm-build: error: invalid native target: 'X86' (not in project)

Thank you for help & Nice Day