Hi,

* Qiangning Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [07/09/05 12:20]:

> Is it possible make a running process nohup so that I can leave it
> running after I logout without interrupt it?

I don't know a standard way to do it, but I think what might work is to
run gdb within screen, in gdb say 'attach <pid>' (where <pid> is the
process id of your process), then say 'handle SIGHUP ignore nostop' and
finally 'cont' to continue the program. Didn't try it.

Moshe