Well it's actually a project for a company that needs a tcp listener for
the data sent by the devices. You are right about my question. It's a bit
irrelevant with gentoo but I'm working on gentoo and I'm asking this list
because I consider its users have wide knowledge on general programming. In
fact I got a good suggestion and I believe my search is done. Thank you
anyway.