On 02/04/14 19:33, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:

[snip]
  >> emerge -pv gnome-base/gvfs
  >>
  >> If you have the gdu USE flag enabled, I recommend switching to
  udisks.
  >> It's possible that it will fix everything, but I have never used
  Xfce,
  >> so I'm not certain.
  >

  > Do I need to put flag: systemd in make.conf file: USE="...
  > to enable it globally?

  Supposedly, you should enable local flags per package in
  /etc/portage/package.use, but many does put it on make.conf.

  Either way, if you are using systemd, you *should* set the systemd USE
  flag on everything, otherwise the package in question will try to use
  the non-systemd implementation (if any), and that will (almost surely)
  fail under systemd.

  Regards.

After enable "systemd" flag in make.conf USE=
the following packages were rebuild:
sys-apps/busybox
sys-apps/dbus
sys-auth/pambase
sys-auth/polkit
sys-fs/udisks
sys-power/upower
gnome-base/gvfs

But now I have a BIG problem, I can not mount USB stick at all as user (only as
root).
Eject doesn't work either.

--
Joseph