On 21 Feb 2014 06:33, "Facundo Curti" <facu.cu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > the advantage of clustering servers though is you can take one out and
update it.   if you use a distributed compliation [1] and tell portage to
keep the binaries [2] you can take a few out and do them together, then the
remainder do not require compilation as the compile has been

> It is True. I didnt throught on thath. :)
>
> >That is such total FUD I just can't even say anything else about it
without using some unsavory words.

> You no need to be disrespectfull... It just was my opinion, and everybody
are here to learn...

> Everybody say good points. I think it is just a matter of taste.
> I hope get the chance to try gentoo as server someday. For now, i just
stay in debian. (And my lovely gentoo as desktop, of course).

> Bye! ;)

Just my two cents - I've been using gentoo on my servers as well as on
client servers since about 2.5+ years and never had any issues.