On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:01:09 +0800, Guido Budack wrote:

> >dev/null... grmpf... :-/

It was 2>/dev/null, to get rid of all the irrelevant complaints about
missing files. Have you actually tried running md5sum -c on the DIGESTS
file instead of the ISO?

> I just can say that the filesize is the same and as reported already
> before and that my hashing wasn't successful in contrast to on other
> files. I was just curious if probably someone has similar problems AND
> I saw it as some sort of a duty to report it to the community.

It seems to be only you that is affected. I wonder if it could be to do
with your use of --continue? Even a single bit changed at the point of a
restart would cause what you are seeing.

Have you tried another mirror?

--
Neil Bothwick

WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System