Hi all,

I've taken this opportunity to prod the boss to let me buy some real certs for our few self-hosted mail services. Until now, we've used self-signed certs.

My question is, what exactly is the correct procedure for doing this?

Also, do I still need to do the step I've been seeing:

Step: 2

Delete SSL key set

    Now, make out a list of websites that are equipped with SSL
    certificates.
    After that, delete all SSL keys, private and CSR key
    Finally, create a new private key and CSR key for each of your
    website. However, remember that your keys should be of 2048-bit key
    length.

?

Or will simply replacing my self-signed certs with the new real ones be good enough?

Thanks