I solved this problem. Guilty was gcc-2.3.5.* (don't remember
version). Last night I upgraded all system and I removed hardened
flag.
Before this I tryed to compile older versions of grub but configure
script failed with error saying something about 0200 address and
compiler.
Now everything works fine, thanks for help :)

Should I post a bug with solved status or not?