On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:16:17 -0500, Dale wrote:

> I have to say, I dread setting up a mail server about as bad as I dread
> going to the Doctor.  It's just something I really don't want to add to
> my system unless I have to.

Which is why I suggesting something like ssmtp, which you can't call  a
server, it just forwards. Often the only configuration needed is changing
one line in ssmtp.conf, to the address of your ISP's mail server.

That's it, now any program can send mail using sendmail and it just goes
to your ISP mailbox.

--
Neil Bothwick

and there was light.