Dear list,

I upgrade my mobo/CPU/mems. They're completely different (Intel to AMD).

I built the kernel myself, and, as soon as I intended to use the new
hardware, I compilled it changing "Processor type" and enable the SATA
driver. The sistem seemed to boot properly (all boot messagens ok, all
services started - except X), but it freezes after boot.

I'm not sure, but It seems my usb keyboard is not recognized. I tried to
solve it using "make localmodconfig", but it didn't work.

any suggestions?

I was think on rebuild my system changing the -march to the new processor.
But I'm not sure is it will solve my problems.

--
João Neto
Linux User #461527