Hi Gentoo-users,
I just installed Gentoo on one more system and everything
seems to be OK except for one strange boot-up message
between "Mounting /dev/shm" and "Mounting /sys":
________
* Creating list of required static device nodes for the current kernel...
Warning: /lib/modules/3.12.21-gentoo-r1/modules.devname not found - ignor
________

What does it mean and how can I get rid of it?

Strange is, I do not have this message on any other system
(and I installed them the same way). All are updated, using
the same kernel. None of them is using modules, none of them
has /lib/modules/3.12.21-gentoo-r1/modules.devname and none
of them complains. Except this new one...

Jarry