On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 21:05 -0300, Robin wrote:
> I segment faults randomly when emerging packages... and I know it
> is bad ram... so I would advise you to test it... :)
>
> Regards.

... see b.g.o. It happens often (if it happens) for everybody somewhere
else and for one person every time at the same line of code.

My question was if someone has some experiences with the suggestion at
b.g.o. (try a vanilla kernel)

It is likely to be the truth. Gentoo heavily patches and patches could
introduce a bug too. I had the time to emerge vanilla-sources yesterday
and seen, that even that is patched. I'll take a kernel from kernel.org.

You did read my initial post, did you?