Am 22.08.2014 um 02:05 schrieb Mike Edenfield:
> [...]
please post the config here. Not pastebin. Never pastebin.

Dumb question: are you really sure you booted the different kernels -
and not just installing the kernel sources and maybe some make'ing

Also: if you have a problem that might be kernel related: always(!) try
vanilla sources first. The bug might go away - and if it does not go
away, you can go straight to lkml.