On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:37:48 +0000 Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:09:08 +0200, Gevisz wrote:
> I do recall that one way of doing it is with UbuntuTweak.

Unity-tweak-tool cant move window buttons to the right in 14.04
as of September 3, 2014:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-tweak-tool/+bug/1310056

Here is some quotes:

    mikolajek (mikorutko) wrote on 2014-09-03:

    It looks like the bug is still present.
    I've just installed a fresh 14.04 copy
    together with Unity Tweak Tool 0.0.6
    and even though I select "right" for
    my window controls, they are not moved
    there. After I re-open window properties
    the setting is reverted back to default (Left).