On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Peter Humphrey <pe...@prh.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 December 2014 14:47:08 Peter Humphrey wrote:
>> On Thursday 11 December 2014 12:18:28 Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
>> > As a final straw (or first option - depending on you preferences) you
>> > could resync the tree: maybe you've gotten an incomplete version/revbump
>> > that already is resolved in later versions of the tree.
>>
>> That did it - thanks. I see we have a new version of KDE today, and the
>> changes to the tree had only been partly completed. I should have thought
>> of that myself.
>>
>> Now to shut KDE down and upgrade it...
>
> I spoke too soon. I'm now seeing hundreds of file size errors, so clearly
> the update is still in progress. I'd better leave it until tomorrow.

And this is just one more reason why we need git.  :)

It looks like there are still a few issues left.  I was able to solve
them by removing semantic-desktop from my USE flags, and removing
amarok and digikam from my world.  I'll deal with them some other day
- I don't really use either much now.

--
Rich