Am Montag, 15.12.2014 um 21:48
schrieb Joseph <syscon...@gmail.com>:

> I have bunch of picture in different directories. What is the best
> way to burn them to DVD-R so I can play them in DVD? I've tried to

If you wanna play them as a slideshow on a normal DVD-Video player you
can use media-video/dvd-slideshow.

If you just wanna burn the pictures on DVD or CD you can use
app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools or if you prefer a GUI you can use
app-cdr/xcdroast.

There are also k3b and brasero. But they need a lot of kde resp. gnome3
stuff.

I'm using no optical media since a few years, because they are not
really reliable. So I'm not up to date regarding burning software.

Regards
wabe