behrouz khosravi wrote:

>     Could be compiler differences, USE flags etc.   I may give it a shot.
>     Just see what it looks like if nothing else.  I just didn't want
>     to step
>     into water that was way over my head.  ;-)
>

> That is exactly my concern!
> I tried to unmask it but it seemed to be a little hard!

I peeked at it and it is both masked and keyworded.  That is one reason
for my question.  When something is masked, it is either not ready for
normal use OR has a security problem.  There are sometimes other reasons
but those are the two common reasons for that type of setting that I see.

Dale

:-)  :-)