Hi,

Recently - but can't figure out exactly when - Qt Creator has become unable
to access Qt containers (where the STL ones work as expected) on the debug
panel.  It shows <not accessible> in place of the expected item quantity
for a QList, for instance, but for a std::vector<std::string>, it works,
allowing inspection of all items.

Any hints on what I may be doing wrong? The headers are all accessible, for
instance. Should I build Qt with debug symbols enabled, as recommended for
glibc?

Using current Qt 4.8.5, Qt Creator 2.8.1, gdb 7.7.1, gcc 4.8.3

Thanks!
Francisco