> Is anyone running it? I built it on a test machine but it doesn't seem
> to work. However, I don't use that machine much (and never for mail)
> so it is very possibly mis-configured for mail. Before I build the
> new postscript for my real machine I would like to hear that those
> postscript users on this list are not having problems.

I updated to postfix 3.0 three hours ago on my production server - no
problems whatsoever. No changes to main.cf or any other configuration
file are needed (you may want to add `compatibility_level = x' as per:
http://www.postfix.org/COMPATIBILITY_README.html, though).

For changes, see
http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.0.0.html

--
Wolfgang Mueller / vehk.de / 0xc543cfce9465f573

Ed is the standard text editor.