Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:

> > [1] https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/

> > What I cannot seem to find is this sort of organization, filtered
> > by architecture. It's be really keen to see one just for arm and
> > arm64.

> That's the main portage tree, the name is a misnomer. Although called
> gentoo-x86, it is really just portage, which does not have specific
> ebuilds for different architectures. Architecture suitability is governed
> by the KEYWORDS variable inside the ebuild.

Yea, I get that. But I want it 100% filtered by arch.

So if I'm looking for ppc (a gentoo supported arch) I have an online
portage tree for viewing; so that ALL packages listed, are available
for a specific arch. There are many amd64/x86/intel only packages
that are not yet ported to a specific arch.  So how do I filter
the above repo to ensure I only see those packages available
for other architectures? It's a drag and a time sink to have to
open up/parse an ebuild to have to grep for a keyword for a given arch
and that is not even 100% reliable.

I'm surely thinking there be  split/separate listing for arm64,
forthcoming.....

Ideas?

James