I'm getting a bit bogged down trying to build an early release of the 3.18
kernel. Since I can't automatically go back before 3.18.9 now (using
portage anyway)...

Basically I trying to check if a suspend/resume issue I've got was
introduced after the 3.18 kernel was released (or was in the base release).
I've got a reproduce-able failure to suspend-to-ram with >=3.18.x gentoo
kernel sources. However this issue is not present with the gentoo kernel
sources <=3.17.x. (A systemd nfs client mount problem - which blocks the
suspend-to-ram process.)

I had a look at the kernel-2 eclass and my head started to hurt... Do I
need to wade into the weeds or is there a "short-cut" I can take to go back
to the earliest gentoo-sources 3.18 kernel build :-)

--

Thanks,
Robert