Hi,

How does one know previously which packages will require 32 bit ABI ?

I have two systems (among others) to consider: one is very simple, built
using as fewer packages as possible, it is the development system for an
embedded equipment, and it is 64 bit ABI only - no multilib;  the other is
a general purpose workstation, with lots of packages, and someday, by some
forgotten reason, I needed to install emul-linux-* .

Now I'm willing to change the profile to no-multilib, I have found that a
lot of packages require to be rebuilt for 32 bit ABI. Is there a way of
checking which are the packages requiring 32 bit ABI?

Thanks,
Francisco