On Wed, 06 May 2015 10:08:11 -0500
Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using this version of bash, which I'm sure is the keyworded
> version.
>
> app-shells/bash-4.3_p33-r2
>
> I don't know of any issues so I guess it is OK but your system may be
> different too.
>
> This was mentioned in another reply but I'm putting the info here for
> you.  This is the news item for this which could be the problem.
>
> root@fireball / # eselect news read 19
> 2014-11-25-bash-completion-2_1-r90
>   Title                     bash-completion-2.1-r90
>   Author                    Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org>
>   Posted                    2014-11-25
>   Revision                  1

I'm happy to retract my seconds-ago post saying I didn't think there
was a news item.  Earlier today, I was chastising someone (mildly I
hope) in another venue for not reading all new posts in a thread before
jumping in, so I guess it was inevitable I would do the same damned
thing.

Thanks, Dale. :)