On 9/22/05, Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone else's Firefox crash whenever it hits a page with Flash on
it?  If I start a new .mozilla folder and always choose to not
download Flash, everything is fine.  As soon as I download Flash, it
starts crashing whenever it sees a Flash file.

Flash is working fine here, although I use the flashblock extension to be able to choose what flash content I want to see. How are you installing the flash plugin?

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477