Hi Meino,

I don't think you need to worry about the "rfkill: Cannot open RFKILL
control device" message.

I believe that's for getting status of rfkill switches (the switches on
laptops to disable the WiFi radio.)

A USB WiFi-dongle doesn't generally have those (at least the ones I've
used) and neither does my custom hardware which also gets that warning
but works fine.

I think the bigger issue is the "WARNING: net.wlan0 has started, but is
inactive.

I think the next step is trying to run wpa_supplicant by hand and see
what it has to say:

        wpa_supplicant -iwlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf -dd

(replacing the location of the config file you want to use for the one
after the -c above.)  The -dd ups the debugging info displayed.

Regards,

Todd

* meino.cra...@gmx.de <meino.cra...@gmx.de> [150727 14:13]: