On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 06:39:12PM +0200, Ralf wrote:
> On 08/25/2015 03:35 PM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> >

> > Grab the .config files from both running systems and diff them. Expect
> > the output to be long but with care you can narrow down the important
> > differences.
> I also had that idea. The problem is, that Arch uses almost _everything_
> as module. So it's hard to figure out the critical module...

Hello,

you can try lsmod to see which modules actually get loaded (possibly even
before and after successful suspend - just in case there is a difference).

On the other hand you could check the kernel versions of the working kernel and
the new one and try to downgrade your kernel if necessary: my t510 doesn't wake
up from suspend to ram (I never tried hiberation) since at least 4.1.3
(possibly 4.1.y) right now either - without any config changes.
I had to time to bisect/investigate, but it worked fine with 4.0.y.

WKR
Hinnerk