On 2015-11-23 15:51, Jeremi Piotrowski wrote:
The install medium has almost zero effect on what ends up in the installed system. The only purpose it serves is to partition and format your block
devices - after that you chroot into the stage3 which will become your
install environment.
Good! That's what I expected... :-)

As long as your install cd/dvd supports the
filesystems you want to use, you'll be fine using it. Just get the newest
stage3 and you will start with the most recent gentoo has to offer.
Ok, I'll fight with the low intensity virtual video and I hope I'll be
back with a success story soon... :-)

Thanks,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Corso Milano, 102/1 Vigevano - PV  (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250