On Tuesday 27 September 2005 12:51, Dave Nebinger wrote:
> > > Can you guess which webmail package I've been attempting to subjugate
> > > for the past couple of hours?
> >
> > Ive seen a lot of admins struggle with Horde - and then move on to
> > SquirrelMail ;-)
>
> Anyone out there using eGroupWare?  Looks good on the site and it would
> appear to use most of the standard tools...
I've got it installed.  I like the looks of it a lot, but my mail users are
real os users, and you have to add the egroupware users into it's database.
so i'd have to add everyone twice, and password changes would be a nightmare.
so I pretty much don't use it.  I like the product, though, if I had virtural
users.
--
John Jolet
Your On-Demand IT Department