Hello,

After talking to a few diehard Gentoo fans at my local LUG, I decided I
would like to give Gentoo another shot. Are there any good books that can
supplement the Gentoo handbook as well as books that go more in depth than
the Gentoo chapter on Portage? One of the main issues I faced with Gentoo
when I first tried it is that I did not understand the power of package.use,
and I put everything in to make.conf. However, I feel that given enough
supplemental information, I can hopefully make Gentoo attempt 6 a more
permanent thing, and, eventually, migrate my servers over to it. Any input
is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hunter